|""Long Day's Journey into Marinara""|
| Season # 2, Episode # 19 |
# overall in series
|Air date||February 21, 1987|
|IMDb|| "Long Day's Journey into Marinara"|
|IMDb (2nd part)|| "Long Day's Journey into Marinara"|
|Written by:||Barry Fanaro/Mort Nathan|
|Directed by:||Terry Hughes|
|← Previous||Next →|
|"Forgive Me, Father"||"Whose Face Is This, Anyway?"|
Guest Stars Edit
Nancy Walker - Angela Vecchio
Joe Alfasa - Tony
Ester Larner - Woman
The title is a pun of the Broadway play by Eugene O'Neill, "Long Day's Journey Into Night".
Second and last appearance of Angela.
- Dorothy: (opens the front door) Aunt Angela!
- Angela: (sarcastically) No, Sophia Loren. I stopped using Oil of Olay.
- Dorothy: Rose, is this another one of those Scandinavian Viking concoctions?
- Rose: Yes! It's called Geneukenfleuken cake. An ancient recipe but I Americanized it.
- Dorothy: So one might say you brought "Geneukenfleuken" into the 80s?
- Rose: Yes. But I'm not one to blow my own vetugenfluken.
- Sophia: I can't even reach mine.
- Angela:You know I like Rose. When a woman throws herself on a platter of chicken and screams "murderer" she's not playing with a full set of Bocce balls.
- Dorothy: Ah...Rose, do you know off hand if 911 is the right number to call for a straight jacket?