|Season 3, Episode 13|
|Air date||19 December 1987|
|Written by||Christipher Lloyd|
|Directed by||Terry Hughes|
|Charlie's Buddy||Blanche's Little Girl|
Dorothy, Blanche, and Rose each secretly pose nude for a Hungarian sculptor who will unveil the statue at an art show at the museum. Meanwhile, Sophia brushes up on practical jokes to get back at a prankster at the Senior Citizens Center.
- Episode number - 64
- Production code - 065
- The background shot during the closing credits features Dorothy, Rose, and Blanche on the couch looking on at Laszlo (off-screen) as he compares sex and artistry.
- Blanche: Dorothy, you're a mess!
- Dorothy: I just spilled orange juice on myself.
- Blanche: Oh, really? I didn't notice that
- Blanche: Dorothy, there it is. The statue.
- Dorothy: Oh, this is so exciting!
- Blanche: I can't wait to hear that crowd gasp, when they lift up the sheet and see me there.
- Dorothy: I think you'd be used to that by now Blanche.
- Sophia: Who's Laszlo?
- Rose: He's a Hungarian sculptor we've all been posing nude for.
- Sophia: (looking chagrined) In the future, a simple "none of your business, Sophia" will suffice!